Eyeware is a young company with the vision of giving all computers, devices, and robots the ability to understand people's attention. Our innovative 3D eye tracking technology opens the door to new applications in multiple industries, including Robotics, Automotive, Gaming, Research, or Retail.
Our mission is focused around the product and the people: develop the most advanced eye tracking technology, design great products with positive impact in modern society, all while enjoying every moment working together in a world-class team. We are building a professional, friendly, people-centered company:
- Diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace
- Work-life balance - flexibility, sponsored holidays, responsible employer
- Fun work environment - games, happy hours, team-building trips, music studio
- High-tech gadgets - 3D cameras, VR/AR headsets, and cool new toys
- Personal development - books, courses, trainings
- Innovation - active partnerships with top research institutes & universities
- Social responsibility - nonprofits partnerships and donations
We expect the ideal candidate to share our company culture that values transparency, proactive independence, mutual respect, social empathy, and self-improvement.
Recognized as a top-level startup in national and international competitions, Eyeware participated in the MassChallenge Switzerland 2016 and TechFounders 2017 accelerator programs, and is now in the Startup Lisboa incubator in Lisbon.