Computer Vision Researcher @ Martigny
Thank you for your interest in working with us at Eyeware!
We are looking for a motivated computer vision expert to work on our real-time tracking framework.
A key objective of your role is to improve the robustness and accuracy of our processing pipeline for RGB-Depth video by improving current algorithms and by developing alternative strategies for some components.
This will be done by working with other team members and by keeping a strong connection with customer use cases and needs.
- Design and implement computer vision strategies for head, body and gaze tracking
- Design and implement algorithms with an emphasis on robustness and real-time performance
- Improve our processing pipeline for increased flexibility and efficiency
- Contribute to maintain a scalable infrastructure for the training, benchmarking, and deployment of models
- Supervise and propose projects and participate in use cases developments
- Collaborate with researchers from academic and industrial partners
- MSc or PhD degree in computer vision, computer science, mathematics or similar (PhD preferred)
- Experience on the problems of object detection and tracking
- Solid machine learning background
- Solid 2D and 3D geometric modeling skills
- Excellent python, and ideally C++, programming skills
- To be pragmatic, actionable, willing to learn, motivated and with a strong team spirit
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience on the problems of eye, face or body tracking
- Experience working with RGB-Depth sensors
- Knowledge in computer graphics
- A relevant publication record
What we offer
- Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the industry
- Develop technically advanced technologies
- Work in a high-potential startup, with excellent opportunity for career growth
- Join a young, friendly, culturally diverse team where people value social involvement, mutual respect, openness, and personal growth
- … in a beautiful location inside the Swiss Alps :)
- Equity: 0.0% – 0.5%
- Salary range: CHF 80'000 – 100'000 / year
Join one of the most exciting startups in the robotics, AI, and machine learning space!
Welcome to Eyeware, a Swiss startup that develops unique technology for attention sensing. Our vision is to "humanize" the interaction with smart machines all rounds us - computers, phones, cars, robots, and more.
Our attention sensing platform is used in multiple industries including Automotive, Smart Home, Robotics, Advertising, or Retail. We have active prototype projects with large industrial corporates, and we are looking for your support to grow our product. Let's build the future together!