Administrative Assistant @ Cluj
DescriptionThank you for your interest in working with us at Eyeware!
We are currently expanding our operations and are looking for a motivated young professional to join our team and support our growth.
A key objective of this role is ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our company.
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in an organized and timely manner. Your work will include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Your responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French and be able to organize their work using online tools like Google Drive.
This position is full-time, can be full-time internship, and requires office presence in Cluj.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Provide general support to visitors
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- High School degree (or higher); additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Proven working experience as an administrative assistant or office assistant
- Acquainted with office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- To be willing to learn, and have a pragmatic, proactive, motivated attitude, with a strong team spirit
Salary range: €6k – €12k/ year
Join one of the most exciting startups in the robotics, AI, and machine learning space!
Welcome to Eyeware, a Swiss startup that develops unique technology for attention sensing. Our vision is to "humanize" the interaction with smart machines all rounds us - computers, phones, cars, robots, and more.
Our attention sensing platform is used in multiple industries including Automotive, Smart Home, Robotics, Advertising, or Retail. We have active prototype projects with large industrial corporates, and we are looking for your support to grow our product. Let's build the future together!